Search the forum,

Discuss Kitchen extractor ducting to boiler to boiler flue. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

T

TenementConservation

Morning,

Im in a top floor tenement flat with access to the attic space. I have a combi boiler with flue that emits vertically up through the roof. My kitchen is situated internally with no easy access to an external wall. Could I fit a kitchen extractor that ducts vertically then right angles and connects to the existing boiler flue with a t piece connector? Is there a way to make sure that any CO would not be able to come back down through the kitchen ducting, and would any of this conform to regs?

Thanks

No no no no no ! There absolutely no way you can do that conform to reg it just about breaks every one 😂 , get a professional in and avoid hurting yourself or someone else. Kop

Reply to Kitchen extractor ducting to boiler to boiler flue. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock