Discuss Kitchen sink overflow in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Jennie

Gas Engineer
Hi all,
Has anyone come across a kitchen sink overflow that would fit a ceramic sink? They all seem to be made for stainless steel (the one I picked up from the merchant didn't have threads long enough to fix through the overflow hole).
Thanks
Jennie

Reply to Kitchen sink overflow in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Does anyone know what this is (in a kitchen cupboard, under the kitchen sink)? I'm wondering if it is an accumulator. Mains water...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Can this be fixed? The grill on the overflow on our kitchen sink fell out yesterday. I can feel whatever the grill was connected to when I put my...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
My parents have a leak from kitchen sink. My dad removed waste trap and since refitted it leaks, but there wasn’t any kind of seal on it, I got a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock