Discuss kitchen sink pressure valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swhall

Hi

I did have a kitchen sink blockage but this was fixed with some one stop. Now my blue pressure release valve keeps popping every time i fill the sink and pull the drain plug, yet the water flows fine if I keep the valve pushed in... any ideas would be appreciated,

Thanks

Don't understand how could a kitchen sink make a prv discharge can you post a picture of the prv and where is it situated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kitchen sink pressure valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock