Discuss .......Lagging....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

This one

7277339E-8A5B-4F9B-BE42-C36EC7D5F7AE.jpeg

yea i use the pipe lagger pro mitre block along with a very large stanley/craft knife , cuts the lagging clean and straight with ease , i do my tees slightly different to you , i use a scrap peice of copper and use that to create a perfect hole by twisting it through the lagging then just do a small slice from that hole to the center line slit , then the next piece just cut a curve that matchs the lagging O.D on the end , looks perfect every time,

yea i use the pipe lagger pro mitre block along with a very large stanley/craft knife , cuts the lagging clean and straight with ease , i do my tees slightly different to you , i use a scrap peice of copper and use that to create a perfect hole by twisting it through the lagging then just do a small slice from that hole to the center line slit , then the next piece just cut a curve that matchs the lagging O.D on the end , looks perfect every time,

Did think of that but couldn’t be bothered to try and find a hole saw the same dia of the lagging

Any pics ?

It may well have a dip tube which extends almost to the bottom of the cylinder so should still syphon almost to empty.

So why didn’t they install it at the bottom if it’s got a dip tube seems backwards

The only reason I can think is any crap / limescale drops to the bottom and is left / kept there

Reply to .......Lagging....... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back