Search the forum,

Discuss Laptop - anyone bought one recently? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
why????? :D

Chris press for daughter

I'll have her old one, nothing wrong with it, quick & good storage

Why she wants a new one I'll never know

She's got iPhone, iPad, laptop

Jayzus, the youth of today

I was happy with my leather football at 12yo in '82

Chris press for daughter

I'll have her old one, nothing wrong with it, quick & good storage

Why she wants a new one I'll never know

She's got iPhone, iPad, laptop

Jayzus, the youth of today

I was happy with my leather football at 12yo in '82

New plan.

You get the new laptop.

She gets your old laptop.

If that doesn't suit, then she gets a job and buys her own laptop.

:)

I'm also in the running for a new laptop, nothing too fancy, just for work invoicing and general web browsing
Looking at up to £400
Any recommendations from any of you young techies, or old techies for that matter

I'm also in the running for a new laptop, nothing too fancy, just for work invoicing and general web browsing
Looking at up to £400
Any recommendations from any of you young techies, or old techies for that matter

you cant go wrong with a dell unit tbh

New plan.

You get the new laptop.

thats the system we used when the kids were dependent, you can have x amount for trainers if you want the ones that are another 40 you find the difference

im no fan of laptops nowdays if you want to carry it around a pad does and if the job is big enough to warrant sittting for sometime then the desk top with a full size screen and keyboard is more comfitable

New plan.

You get the new laptop.

Gee Ray - you're so 'old school' borderline 'ancient'

Things have progressed in the last 3 to 5 years.

I mean - things like that happed way back - like 7 to 15 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Laptop - anyone bought one recently? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My boiler was serviced a month ago and now it's leaking. Is it normal for the plumber to repair the leak for free seeing as it was so recently...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
Hot water pump is very noisy. Is it on its way out, does it need replacing, or is it a case of getting used to the noise? Friend of mine bought a...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock