Discuss large property several plumbing jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based in West Yorkshire (Bingley) looking for a bathroom fitter.

Several jobs at the property:

1) refurbish small downstairs cloakroom
2) refurb ensuite
3) reconfigure existing bathroom to bedroom with ensuite
4) reconfigure existing bathroom and separate toilet into bathroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to large property several plumbing jobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Hoping to get some sound advice regarding combi boiler sizing for a large 3 Bed House. We are refurbishing the house and plan to strip...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would very much appreciate some help/feedback on what I am proposing for my very small ensuite bathroom. While refurbishing it I’m...
Replies
Views
We love our flat but need more (reconfigure the) space with a growing family. Moving in London is not an option as 3 bed houses with a large...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock