Discuss Lazer Measures. Which one do you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Plumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
If you have one of these, which one did you buy and was it worth it?

Bosch or hilti aim to spend around 60-100 quid

Got a bosch one but with red laser. I would have loved green but that will be the next one if I need that in the future.

not a laser lever ron a leaser tape measure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lazer Measures. Which one do you recommend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have...
Replies
Views
Hullo everyone its a while since I posted on here basically because i have had no plumbing issues however I have one now. My son recently moved...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I want to start offering finance options to customers and wondered which providers is best. I looked into Kanda but wasn't impressed...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have the following system boiler setup with a low loss header and four different circuits. I've set the boiler flow to different...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back