Search the forum,

Discuss legionella Risk assessment template? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi just found out that landlords now have to get a legionella risk assessment done now and I am woubdering how I go about getting some sort of temp plate to hand over the the LL , when i wa sitting for my papers we also done a water byelaws2000 Scotland so I think I am more than compitant in doing this risk assemble the on property but when I go to the local merchants plumb centre they don't have any sort of book like the region p45 LL gas safety booklet so was woundering how every one else has been doing this spoke to a few guys in merchants but they just say they write a letter that states house is fine but I was looking to see if there was something a bit more professional like a tick sheet idea thing like the gas safety sheet

any help would be great I have used the search button on here but can't see any one talk about what they use to give the LL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to legionella Risk assessment template? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock