Currently reading:
liking the new badges under peoples names

Discuss liking the new badges under peoples names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

like the badges under peoples name. and the check if already posted tab. good work guys

Looking very smart, good idea though I GS appear to have struck me off!!! Oftec badges may be an idea also

:icon4:..I am also liking the new professional image badges..:icon4:
:sad_smile:..only negative point is that on the odd occasion that I have had a read of something on the tiling forum, have noticed they have had this badge thingy going on for a good while

:icon4:..I am also liking the new professional image badges..:icon4:
:sad_smile:..only negative point is that on the odd occasion that I have had a read of something on the tiling forum, have noticed they have had this badge thingy going on for a good while

Cant live in the past, onwards and upwards !

engineer - "hi, ive come to have a look at the boiler ?"

customer - "oh ok yes, are you gas safe ??"

engineer - "yes heres my card"

customer - "oh but do you have your UKPF Gas safe badge ?"

Who do you have to cuddle to get a badge then? Don't really want to involve my employer in all this joining up malarkey as he might want to keep an eye on what I say on here in case I break his official secrets act.

Who do you have to cuddle to get a badge then? Don't really want to involve my employer in all this joining up malarkey as he might want to keep an eye on what I say on here in case I break his official secrets act.
Tell your employer not to worry. We're all Trusted pub members and have the badges to prove it!

I showed my missus my badges to prove that I was a trusted pub member. Her answer "Aye right!!"

100 + posts then get yourself into the plumbers arms, see mr doggie

surely it should be hey look at my badges ? then girls reply "wow hang on while i remove my clothes ?"

surely it should be hey look at my badges ? then girls reply "wow hang on while i remove my clothes ?"

I've heard that some women have a thing for men in uniform, but I'm not sure that a jumper with your name on, and a badge on here, has the same effect?

well have a read on that uniform dating website ? see if UKPF is in the terms and conditions ?

Can I have a Pub Member badge? The GS Registered one will have to wait though, think it'll be at least a few months before I renew my gas.

Can I have a Pub Member badge? The GS Registered one will have to wait though, think it'll be at least a few months before I renew my gas.

Plumbers Arms discussions within the Plumbing Forums at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - For Professional Plumbers only, with 100+ posts.

Plumbers Arms discussions within the Plumbing Forums at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - For Professional Plumbers only, with 100+ posts.

100+ posts? Ha, okay, I may be a while yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to liking the new badges under peoples names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock