Currently reading:
liking the new badges under peoples names

Discuss liking the new badges under peoples names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

on31ll

like the badges under peoples name. and the check if already posted tab. good work guys

what gets asked when applying for the pub ?
Your bank account details, how much money you've got, and as a newbie if you'll be prepared to buy system3 whisky served in pint tumblers. Easy peezy to get in.

i get scared by any type of questioning. and ill just give you the details for my online banking system 3 ? have a look at the funds then get back to me ?? ha

it must be said though that people have been let into the arms with less than 100 posts in the past

like a bullet in the head ,although i did appreciate your text mate 

I can't help looking at croppie's avatar and thinking - these fellas are right, ANYONE can get in!

;)

Last edited:
Jeez croppie your getting a touch everywhere tonight mate
Here I send you some love big lad lol ❤

im looking round the forum thinking croppie must of said somthing to upset a few people with all the remarks on here. struggling to find it ha ha.

always been nice to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to liking the new badges under peoples names in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock