Search the forum,

Discuss Limited Edition Van Stickers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
So Ideal Logic are now offering Limited Edition Van stickers to installers.
Hurry up people, get yours fast before they run out. There are only a few available. If you miss out, you business boiler installation leads will suffer badly.
BTW, if you tweet a picture of your van with the sticker on it, you get 100 installer connect points. Just think of what you could do with all those points. Like say buy some xmas pressies :)
Don't say I do not give anything back to the forum? Then again, I think I'd rather have a certain Williams & Co sticker stuck to my van if he promises to give me a free Vogue Combi boiler. I am waiting :) :)

van.jpg

Where do you apply for your van sticker? Link please

Why would they limit 'free advertising' ?

No quality control - first in, best dressed.

Besides the 'free advertising' you are giving them, what are they offering you - that's worthwhile

How would it effect your boiler installation leads?

If you want to offer your support to a company that wants your business for a couple of
'Limited Edition' magnetic signs - Good Luck!

I have a policy - I don't bend over for company's selling me boilers.
I make them bend over for me!

I spend 150 - 200 K (sometimes more)a year on heating supplies.
If they want my business - they make it worth my while dealing with them.

If not - plenty of other suppliers knocking on my door!

I refuse to support any company that doesn't support my business.
I'm buying - they're selling.
They want market share - they come to the party, not me.

oz plumber

Last edited:
If they want to advertise on vans, they can buy the bloody van! Cheeky gits.

You have to be on the installer connect scheme I believe.

Why would they limit 'free advertising' ?

No quality control - first in, best dressed.

Besides the 'free advertising' you are giving them, what are they offering you - that's worthwhile

How would it effect your boiler installation leads?

If you want to offer your support to a company that wants your business for a couple of
'Limited Edition' magnetic signs - Good Luck!

I have a policy - I don't bend over for company's selling me boilers.
I make them bend over for me!

I spend 150 - 200 K (sometimes more)a year on heating supplies.
If they want my business - they make it worth my while dealing with them.

If not - plenty of other suppliers knocking on my door!

I refuse to support any company that doesn't support my business.
I'm buying - they're selling.
They want market share - they come to the party, not me.

oz plumber

oz plumber, I am not really bright, and I am sure you would have worked that out by now.
But then again, sometimes, you have to read between the lines. When you are opportuned, just try and read it again from a different angle. Towards the end of my OP, I did mention that I know what sticker I will rather put on my van. And rightfully so. You say only businesses that support you will be supported. Which is fact. Can you see anything in the Ideal limited offer sticker that will do your (or my business) any good?) The OP was ''tongue in cheek'', that's all.

oz plumber, I am not really bright, and I am sure you would have worked that out by now.
But then again, sometimes, you have to read between the lines. When you are opportuned, just try and read it again from a different angle. Towards the end of my OP, I did mention that I know what sticker I will rather put on my van. And rightfully so. You say only businesses that support you will be supported. Which is fact. Can you see anything in the Ideal limited offer sticker that will do your (or my business) any good?) The OP was ''tongue in cheek'', that's all.

I think your very british irony may have been lost on our colonial cousin. :)

Is this the one where you have to send your name and address to them? (if you're on the installer connect scheme, they will already have it)
I may be a bit cynical, but whats going to happen to everyones details after you recieve your sticker..........sold to the highest bidder??

This is the bit I fail to understand/appreciate?
Someone (in this case Ideal) wants to promote their business. Instead of being nice, bending over backwards and asking for help, they tell you they want you to place their sticker logo's on your van. As if that wasn't madness enough, they tell you to hurry as there are limited stickers on offer. REALLY?
You see, I told Ray to give me a FREE Ideal Vogue boiler b4 I will willingly have a Williams & Co sticker on my van. That is a fair offer, honest :) OK, he will not take it up, I don't expect him to because if he does, everyone will want a free boiler off him so they can advertise his company.

I get very upset and angry when I attend an event and after the refreshments etc, the promoting company gives everyone a T-shirt or two. Peeps are in a hurry to wear this ''rubbish''. WHY??? So you go to do a job and are wearing a T-shirt that says Baxi, Rehmeha, ETC ETC. WHY? You need to spend time promoting your company, not somebody else's. So it was a freeby, so what? Bin the kraaaarp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Limited Edition Van Stickers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock