Discuss Liverpool FC, Where Did We Go Wrong??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have difficulty understanding how it is that Man City has won the Premiership, when by right we should have? Where did we go wrong? Had we won, it would have been a befitting present for all those who lost their lives 25 years ago. Life is a bum.

We didn't go wrong and no one has the right to the title. The league table doesn't lie. We fought well and played some good football we will strengthen and return only way is up for this team.

P.s its not all over just yet ;-)

As a neutral I'd like to see Liverpool win it. They've played some lovely football this year and Brendan Rodgers comes across as a decent guy. Nothing arrogant or big headed about him. I think it's still up for grabs. It's been a season for upsets and twists and turns.
im just delighted that the mighty palace have stayed up and hope we can build from it.

It went wrong when Gerrard fell over against Chelsea, that was the point for me.

shame because I would of liked to see them win it and I think they deserve it.
Man City have got it now, easy

Reminds me painfully of Keegans Toon, 15 mins to go at Blackburn go one up, keep attacking, lose 2-1, we'll score more goals than you, then one game you don't, game over.....

Liverpool are my no 2 team and a always have been, personally I have been waiting for the bubble to burst and unfortunately if bust with the Chelsea match, the season as a whole has been superb, to finish second is a major achievement IMO. The rest of the premiership will now rate Liverpool as a major forest next year. Personally I can't wait for next season and this hasn't even finished yet .

Liverpuddle won't be a force next year as Mark lawrenson said if they don't win it this year they won't for a long time. Citeh ,arse, chelski n manyoo will be a lot stronger due to financial clout they have over liverpuddle. Also expect the racist to be off to Madrid your days are looking long gone .

As a palace fan I absolutely loved getting those 3 goals back with 12 minutes to go to put a big dent in Liverpools title hopes. They thought they had the title in the bag already a few weeks ago, been a bit too much celebrating before winning it for my liking. Seeing Suarez in tears was also brilliant, admire him for his ability with a ball at his feet but as a person he is a nasty cheat.

What a game! Palace supporters should get an award for their singing at games. Did not see that coming though... Suarez was booked for diving, yet still did it at least three more times, trying to gain an advantage by getting other players booked. Not on! There's a God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool FC, Where Did We Go Wrong??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back