Discuss Liverpool FC, Where Did We Go Wrong??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have difficulty understanding how it is that Man City has won the Premiership, when by right we should have? Where did we go wrong? Had we won, it would have been a befitting present for all those who lost their lives 25 years ago. Life is a bum.

Its football. It happens and its not over until the last game has finished.

Lets not forget there were two teams playing. Tony Pulis made some changes and deserved the draw. If I was a Liverpool fan and be pleased that Pulis waited that long to make the changes, or it could have been 4 - 3 to Palace.

The beauty of football is that it’s so unpredictable. What would we do without it?

World cup! Bring it on!

I think Englands performance or lack of it in the world cup is the most predictable thing about football. I'm going into the world cup with very low expectations :)

Liverpool are poor at the back when put under proper pressure.

So are man city, Chelsea's defence is solid but there not as good going forward.

We will strengthen in the summer, hopefully mainly in the defence, suarez ain't going anywhere. Who knows what will happen all this talk of man city and Chelsea will strengthen baffles me. City have an outstanding team, maybe pellegrini won't hack it in the premier league maybe Chelsea might crumble with injuries, maybe man utd will slip further maybe giggs will be the saviour(ha!)

Money doesn't always buy you success there has been plenty of examples of this in football over the years.

The premier league hopefully won't be predictable since Ferguson's retirement

suarez will be off to madrid imho

chelski need a forwards

arsenal were hampered by injuries this year will be different next year

citeh have under achieved this year

manyoo will be an interesting one on who they bring in

i fully expect liverpuddle to finish 5th or below

Not it a hope in hell they are a terrible team

I wouldn't say terrible, but we ain't far off :)

lambert came in with a brief to cut the wage bill and stay in the premier league, which to be fair to him, he has done. But we can't carry on like this, it's the third season in a row we've flirted with the drop, and eventually we won't pull through and will go into the championship.

Villa's main problem is there isn't anyone in the team with real experience and hundreds of premier league games under their belt.

But until the transfer policy changes and we spend a few quid on players, we will continue to be in the bottom 4 or 5 in the league.

Lerner is releasing a statement on Sunday after the spurs game explaining his intentions. He has been great for the club in the early years, but now I think he's lost interest and its best for all parties to go their separate ways and start afresh.

I think when Lerner bought the club he thought it would be a lot easier to become a premier league force than it actually is.

Whatever happens at the end of the season, I think lambert will be gone. A new buyer won't want him in charge because of his record and if Lerner stays he will get rid of him and let someone else spend the money he will invest.

Overall the past few seasons have been awful at the villa, but hey, it could be worse, I could be a man utd supporter who lives no where near Manchester and supports them because their dads, uncles, sister, friends, aunties hairdresser drove past the ground in 1967 so its in my blood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Liverpool FC, Where Did We Go Wrong??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock