Search the forum,

Discuss loads of items just added to ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, bath was given to me as was taken out of a bathroom as family member died, the rst is stuff I have aquired, none of it is taken out of a customers house, I just skip the rubbish otherwise you end up with loads of rubbish all over the house.

Hob I was going to use in my own house, bought from ebay with electric oven, but decided to keep electric hob instead. The rest is new!!

Take no notice jase! One mans trash is another mans treasure! ..... Although I'm hoping nobody died in the for mentioned bath?!

No nobody died in bath, lol but am trying to sell so I can redo my own bathroom as it is rented and don't want to spend my own money on landlords property!! If anybody knows of cheap bath, basin and wc, must be new and white, current bathroom is pink

No nobody died in bath, lol but am trying to sell so I can redo my own bathroom as it is rented and don't want to spend my own money on landlords property!! If anybody knows of cheap bath, basin and wc, must be new and white, current bathroom is pink

Pink is making a comeback jase, stay ahead of the game and just change the taps!

Problem is that bath panel is broke, tiles are coming loose, toilet doesn't get rid of poo, basin taps are old and acient and also when bath gets drained water comes from waste, would rather replace whole lot, then just fix. Oh and there is no tiles on floor and water goes down which is caused by bath being too small.

Jase, Costco sell a quality Tavistock close coupled loo and matching basin for £120. Buy a mid range acrylic bath and panel and you've got a good bathroom suite for £200.

thats £200 and we could be kicked out in 6 months!!! I can get it cheaper then that but dont want to spend money on someone elses place!!

Will be in your neck of the woods next week and will pop the wood in the van if its still around?

You're never going to sell the TF1 filter for £100 as there are always loads on ebay for about £65 to £70. (that's where I buy most of mine from!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to loads of items just added to ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello people. :p How's that? - The ads should be gone for you now? Please post and let me know who is seeing what please. :)
Replies
Views
Hi folks I’ve got a job today where I’m out in the middle of nowhere and the complaint is water passing into the toilet pan constantly. Now I don’t know what pan/cistern it is so what would you more experienced guys be taking with you please? Also what other items do you keep on the van for...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your help please. I've extended an existing 'run' of radiators - the last one on the run ( in downstairs kitchen) is cold. The first rad added is...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste. This horizontal run is below floorboards but I can't get to the TEE or under the tee to add a boss vertically. ( the current Bath is bossed way in...
Replies
Views
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a broken bath. He's included a bath panel with the quote as it's the type of bath that requires a panel (and the original style is not available so can't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock