Discuss lock shield in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanttolearn

Gas Engineer
Hi guys I'm new to plumbing but just moved a radiator in a bathroom as it was already taken down by a separate plumber. Fitted rad but can't no heat to it blead all rads and tried turning all trv off to force the air out but still nothing.
There a danfoss trv and lock shield either side but I haven't seen this type of lockshield before.
So not sure how or if it's on. I took the cap off it and looks like you can fit a allan key inside to turn but not sure
Any info 20160227_130656.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lock shield in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Everyone I would like to drain the towel rail in my bathroom and add some inhibitor. I have unscrewed the chrome cap on the lock shield...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm currently working on a job for a customer. their radiators are not all heating up. in total there is 12 radiators. 4 of these are...
Replies
Views
Evening guys, Just wanted to pick some brains about an issue i'm currently having with a vertical rad on a 1 pipe heating system. Kitchen that...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock