Discuss Locked out & smelling of oil in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, we have Worcester Bosch heatslave external oil boiler 18/25
Boiler locked out. Pressure was below 0.5 so brought pressure back up. When lock out is reset the burner attempts to light but sounds like a bag of spanners and cuts out again smelling strongly of oil. We have plenty of oil & the boiler was last serviced a couple of months ago.
Any advice would be gladly received.
Thankyou.

Reply to Locked out & smelling of oil in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
Hi again. Having successfully solved my secondary problem it’s now time to reconsider the primary fault. my boiler smells of oil, not always but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock