Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Lockshield valve bigger than tail on new rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total amateur giving it a go ..
We are trying to replace our radiator and came up against an issue. The tail piece in the original rad is jammed in and won't budge.

We have bought new rad with a 15mm tail however it seems the pipe into the lockshield valve is 3/4 inch. Does such a thing exist? Anymore ?? If so where do i get them?? Can't bear draining and replacing lockshields... help

Chrome Angled Radiator Valve & Drain Off ½

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lockshield valve bigger than tail on new rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock