Discuss loctite 55 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out their www site they used to give away a sample spool .....regards Turnpin:punk:

Check out their www site they used to give away a sample spool .....regards Turnpin:punk:

Thanks ill have to do that now,
do you all use its instead of ptfe, gas paste... or only on some applications?
thanks

dont think ive ever had a threaded joint leak with 55 not sure its as good as tape on unions like traps and tap cons

Ive never used locktite so im curious to see what fols think aswell, when served my time i was never introduced to it so ive never started,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to loctite 55 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

To repack a stop tap gland with loctite 55. Are you best having the stop tap open before you back the gland off to repack? I have always done it...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Got some quotes for a service, one person has said if I haven't had the burner seal replaced for past 5 years, it should be done (& service price...
Replies
Views
WB 4000 installed a few months back, just balanced the 7 rads - managed to get around 15 degrees delta across most rads. Not quite the 20 degrees...
Replies
Views
C
I’ve had an Ideal Vogue 32max/gen2 system boiler to a Megaflo fitted a week and running it at Flow temp 73 degrees to getting a return temp of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock