Search the forum,

Discuss Long shot maybe but worth a read.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kelli

Hi, anyone in the North/North West area willing to take up the offer of free labour in exchange for on site experience? I know there are a billion and one others out there asking and hoping for the same thing. I work hard, I'm not afraid of getting stuck in or heavy work...I even make an awesome cuppa! I've recently signed up for my Levels 2 and 3 City and Guilds/NVQ's and want to get as much hands on experience possible.

My current job is in online/social media marketing and customer service so I'd even be happy to swap those skills to gain the experience I need. Happy to do anything you can throw at me...whether it's hard graft or paperwork, answering the phone, emails and building up your customer base...

I'm a fast learner and all I need is someone willing to give me the opportunity...could possibly be persuaded to bring cake and bacon butties also :D

Good luck in your search. Frustrating as you're up north I could really do with a spare pair of hands at the mo. We do have loads northern clan on here maybe give the thread a bump at say 6 o'clock

Anyone in the North or North West willing to give it a go? Currently based in Liverpool...moving to Longridge outside Preston, Lancs in New Year. Have car and can travel. Cheers :)

Get in touch with kay - Jay on here he's in Bolton I used to go with him a day a week before I got took on by a firm

Lol...well ***bria isn't so far from Longridge if you want free labour, online marketing, cake and bacon??? :D

Bacon? Don't fancy travelling to Northern Ireland by any chance? If you bring beer too you'll be most welcome.

Anyone in the North or North West willing to give it a go? Currently based in Liverpool...moving to Longridge outside Preston, Lancs in New Year. Have car and can travel. Cheers :)

Good luck with your search Kelli. You forgot to mention that you are a female, That may get them interested :) and see the post 'take off'

Bacon? Don't fancy travelling to Northern Ireland by any chance? If you bring beer too you'll be most welcome.

Lol...by the time I got there it'd be flat beer and chewy bacon...not so appealing :D

Good luck with your search Kelli. You forgot to mention that you are a female, That may get them interested :) and see the post 'take off'

Lol...well I figured my name would give it away anyway...but you never know if anyone will take you seriously...I'm guessing not many plumbers wear dresses on a weekend :D

Lol...well I figured my name would give it away anyway...but you never know if anyone will take you seriously...I'm guessing not many plumbers wear dresses on a weekend :D

Dunno you might be surprised, guess not many would say so here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Long shot maybe but worth a read.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock