Discuss Looking at houses & spotted this!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gassafe

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just looking at houses on my housing app & spotted this... Maybe my eyesight is bad, but where the hell is the flue for this boiler lol!!!??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 72
The wall above the boiler looked discoloured too but I guess that's just from the heat...

i bet that boiler wakes them up in the morning lol!

i didnt know they did them ive never seen any mention of them on any vailant advertisements or even anything in the flue instructions i did wonder if they were a special for the housing association i was working for at the time but obviously not as now ive seen two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking at houses & spotted this!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for a flue extender for a Protherm 60-80CI boiler. House is having external wall insulation and needs flue extending to avoid a new...
Replies
Views
We have a problem with a downstairs bathroom toilet. When flushed, the water in the bowl rises, as does the water coming up from the shower drain...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all I am just after a bit of advice. I'm buying a new house with a downstairs bathroom. I can not see a vent pipe on the outside of the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock