Discuss Looking for a gas safe registered plumber in Coventry to take on my nipper. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hope admin are okay with this.As this isn't SPAM, buy a plea!

ARE YOU A GAS SAFE REGISTERED PLUMBER WITH AMBITION? THEN PLEASE READ ON.
To the plumber that takes up this offer: After all your contact and offer details are place on my website: coventry plumbing and heating with billboards in place above our shop, too. I honestly believe I can at least double your work load.
I'm receiving phone calls now through the website.
I OWN ONE OF THE TOP DOMAIN NAMES FOR THE SEARCH TERM: COVENTRY PLUMBING AND HEATING.
We also have a shop based in the Walsgrave road area of Coventry, next to the bus stops at the top of Ball Hill. This area is one of the "dead slow" traffic areas in Coventry. We will place two advertising boards above our shop with your plumbing and gas details and contact numbers etc.
The website will have your details and offers place on it too.
We will also place your business flyers and offers in each of our shop customers purchase bag
All the above will be paid for and run by me, that includes all upkeep.You pay nothing.
All you have to do is take my son under your wing and allow him to learn the trade.
He will work for zero wages for the first six months.

The website mentioned is page one Google.I can do so much more with this site, but only when I have YOUR details and offers place thereon.
This offer should be a no-brainer to any gas safe registered plumber.

NOTE! I HAVE THE WEBSITE BASED ABILITY AND KNOWLEDGE TO TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED WEBSITE TO THE VERY TOP FOR COVENTRY PLUMBING AND HEATING, BUSINESS WISE.

I am in coventry, I will discuss this with my business partner as there are two of us in the business.

we have been thinking of taking someone on.

that is very decent of you to try and help your lad on his way, I hope he appreciates it.

Id take you up on this if i lived it coventry!

I wish you did buddy!
Again, I hope this is okay with admin, as it is not spam, but a very serious business proposition for the right gas safe plumber/engineer near me in the Wyken area of Coventry. So, a MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ADMIN FOR ALLOWING ME TO POST THIS THREAD. IT'S MUCH APPRECIATED!
If you guys look at the website coventry plumbing and heating and coventry boiler services you'll see I've placed a blog at the bottom of the home page stating what I'm after.Also notice the statement at the base of the home page too."Coventry Plumbing & Heating website will be made available free of charge to the plumber who takes on my son."

Just annoying when you think you've got someone interested,when all they want to do is purchase the website from you. This site is a big part, i hope, of my sons future.Not for sale at any price.

I am in coventry, I will discuss this with my business partner as there are two of us in the business.

we have been thinking of taking someone on.

that is very decent of you to try and help your lad on his way, I hope he appreciates it.

Many thanks! You do not have to pick Matthew up every day, just as and when it's appropriate.Do not wish him to be in the way when time is seriously important.
Regards
Paul

Just had a telephone conversation with plumber0808 regarding taking on my son as an apprentice.A big thank you to Colin: plumber0808 and admin for allowing my thread to stay on this forum.It is much appreciated, and then some.

Good set up for all involved, if it turns out to be as good as it looks. Good on ya

You can bet your favourite finger on me myself and I putting the work in:drool5:
Wish to make this as successful I possibly can for all involved.
Ta Much.

Please ignore all above replies to this thread.If you're interested, go to this later thread instead:[h=2]"Still looking for a gas safe registered plumber in Coventry to take on my nipper."[/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a gas safe registered plumber in Coventry to take on my nipper. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock