Discuss Looking for help with replcement part Grohe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, just wondering if anybody can help looking for a replacement part for my Grohe shower controls here is a picture of what i have but can't seem to find this part anywhere, any help would be fantastic, thank you..

1676835409861.jpeg

Reply to Looking for help with replcement part Grohe in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
My house runs an unvented system and I plan to renovate my shower and replacing the existing one with a Grohe Grotherm 1000 Cosmopolitan Bar...
Replies
Views
Min Chew
M
C
Hi all, Appreciate any help here. I called Mira who advise that they can't support this shower any longer. The shower works intermittently...
Replies
Views
andy ca
A
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Hi All As you can see from the attached pix, the flow control knob on my Bristan shower has broken. It was installed before I bought the house...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant...
Replies
Views
Back