Discuss Looking for Nottingham plumbing company to test a new radiator lifting device in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I'm working with a plumber who have developed a small new device to help with the movement, fitting and lifting of radiators to hopefully make this quicker, easier and safer. We've got the world's first patented prototypes and I'm looking for a plumber who regularly fits radiators, in Nottingham, to give it a go and give some feedback on it. Hopefully you'll think it's great, makes your life a little easier and will be reluctant to give it back at the end of the trial!
Please let me know if you'd be up for this. Many thanks.

263605_sit01.jpg

??

Thanks for the reply Shaun although not sure where to take it? Are you saying this is a big ***bersome radiator lifting device which exists. If so, thank goodness as this is nothing like what we're looking to trial!

check the amazon link out I would say aim for the diy market

Smaller more compact version, being used as twins,

Have these others been built and marketed without patent?

View attachment 46639
Hi, Yes, this solution is patented. Just to clarify the post is to find someone in the Nottingham area to pilot a new solution rather than a request to find existing solutions. I'm looking for user testing / feedback of some prototypes - so that we have a better understanding of what people like / don't like about it. Where it could be improved upon, or it would be could if it had 'X, or it's only good if I'm doing this job / using this type of radiator etc. This is a potential opportunity to shape and input into a new innovation - or possible kill it! Hope this clarifies - thank you.

If it can hold up a big column rad with no adjustment on its brackets, so you can mark and then place the rad onto the brackets I would use it!

If it only did normal horizontal panel rads I wouldn’t bother.

Hope that is of use to you - good luck.

I fitted a 3.0 meter double last week by myself .
Had a lift in the house with it though, lad didn’t believe I could do it by myself .

i find it’s the centre bracket that always creates the problem

Reply to Looking for Nottingham plumbing company to test a new radiator lifting device in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock