Discuss Looking for Nottingham plumbing company to test a new radiator lifting device in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

For a biggy I have two little timber frames one for each end. Place these perpendicular to wall - sitting on my little hedgehog airbags,rad on them - slide/walk rad to wall then a couple of pumps on the airbag and onto brackets- works for me.
I do a similar thing for most wallhung pans too.

Pi$$ weak attempt at helping someone Fellas.

More help is given to DIY'ers ( no offense to them ) for doing their own plumbing and heating than to this guy.

This guy is offering a free item for evaluation by experienced plumbers to try out.
All he wants is some professional advice.

Maybe his OP should say DIY'er wants Plumbing Company to test radiator lifting device.
( No offense to DIY'ers )

All everyone has done is bag him and come up with other ***bersome items already available.
Maybe he knows that and has come up with something no one has thought of.

I'll guess we'll never know, because, if I was the OP, I would have dumped this forum after the first couple of replies.

Why not help and assist the bloke?

He has come to the forum for advice on something that may actually help plumbers and heating installers.

I'm sure he didn't come on here to be berated or ridiculed about something he wants advice on.

Then again - this site is for Professionals giving their advice to non professionals on how to plumb and heat their houses - For Free!

My rant. I'm over it

He asked for someone in Nottingham- that obviously counts out most of us.
If you re-read , we are in fact mostly saying how we approach this task at the moment, which is surely helpful or at worst redundant information for the guy.
I personally wish him luck, as I stated in my first post.

Reply to Looking for Nottingham plumbing company to test a new radiator lifting device in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock