Discuss Looking for Nottingham plumbing company to test a new radiator lifting device in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

He asked for someone in Nottingham- that obviously counts out most of us.
If you re-read , we are in fact mostly saying how we approach this task at the moment, which is surely helpful or at worst redundant information for the guy.
I personally wish him luck, as I stated in my first post.

From what I can gather, I don't think string lines and laser levels are what he has invented.

FWIW: I use a string line on panels that have 3 brackets.

The post says Radiator Lifting Device - not fitting methods.

As for wishing him luck - why not see what he has to offer.

What can I say - 2 dislikes from a bloke that uses this method.

Without seeing what the OP has to offer.

No further comments - Your Honour

Carry enough sh!te around with me. Who needs something else to carry round like them nerrad tap braces etc.

If I'm drilling holes for rads then the drill box is there.

Work smarter, not harder 👍👍

Charming Reply!!!

From your post, I gather, that what you think this guy has to offer is Rubbish.
Without seeing or using it.

It doesn't suit you so it mustn't suit anyone else.

Super Mod - aka only Mod - agrees with you.
Is he referring to using a drill box to assist with hanging radiators or carrying too much equipment around.

Don't think it has to do with the Work Smarter Not Harder comment, because, like you, he doesn't know what this bloke has to offer - either do I for that fact.

But this forum will never know.

Opportunity Missed as far as I am concerned.

Charming Reply!!!

From your post, I gather, that what you think this guy has to offer is Rubbish.
Without seeing or using it.

It doesn't suit you so it mustn't suit anyone else.

Super Mod - aka only Mod - agrees with you.
Is he referring to using a drill box to assist with hanging radiators or carrying too much equipment around.

Don't think it has to do with the Work Smarter Not Harder comment, because, like you, he doesn't know what this bloke has to offer - either do I for that fact.

But this forum will never know.

Opportunity Missed as far as I am concerned.

Get over yourself. Christ almighty. "Charming reply!!!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I disagreed with your rant, dont like it, tough sh!te. I didn't see anybody tearing the op a new one, just ways they do it at the moment.

I dont give a flying feck what you think I think!

I did not say or imply:-

1. Its rubbish.

2. It doesn't suit me!

I merely stated what i used to get the job done and the fact it's there with me makes it even easier.

Exactly - not worth the effort.

As stated Simon - doesn't suit you or your interest, so it 'obviously' doesn't suit anyone else's interests.

Go find a DIYer to help!

Reply to Looking for Nottingham plumbing company to test a new radiator lifting device in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock