Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for plumber's mate/trainee in East London area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

I need someone to help me out on bigger jobs and boiler installs.

You will need to be:

Mature and reliable
100% focused on quality - in work, attitude, respect for customers' homes, personal growth and development, everything needs to be driven by the desire to be the best
Able to follow directions accurately
Not afraid to ask questions if unsure, rather than bodging it and hoping I won't notice
NVQ2 at a minimum, ideally C&G L3

Own hand tools are essential, transport preferred.

I pay generously on the days I actually need you, and am happy for you come along for the experience and learning if you've got nothing else to do on the days that I'm just doing small jobs.

If we get on, and you earn my trust this may turn into a full-time role with expenses covered and a share of profits.

PM if interested with CV. References will be required and followed up!

Please do not apply if you're surgically attached to your mobile, if your work and personal appearance are shabby or if you don't know how to use an alarm clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for plumber's mate/trainee in East London area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock