Discuss looking for someone who knows Ariston boilers (SE London) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

treefan

Hi
Im going crazy over my Ariston Mircogenus 24 boiler (6 years old).
Its not heating water properly and you only get some hot water to the nearest bathroom when the water pressure is lowered. The ensuite gets no hot water at all!
The hot water to taps is always better. Maybe something to do with the shower valves ?

So far I (well, my plumber) has

1. Replaced PCB board (£250).
2. Replaced secondary water exchanger (£190)
3. Replaced hot water sensor (ditto)
4. Desludged system (£250)

Water is still not heating properly!

Ive posted this in general plumbing category and was advised to post here.

If anyone can help please get in touch.
thanks

if anyone can help(microgenus are a doddle to fix) pm the op directly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for someone who knows Ariston boilers (SE London) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock