Discuss Looking for tilers in South Bucks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AdeMD

Hi there, looking for tilers in the South Bucks area for a fairly long job. If you aren interested, get in touch via this thread.

Many Thanks:smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for tilers in South Bucks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service /...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever / would you ever; Work for a Plumbing Supplier / Electrical Wholesaler - POLLTIME! PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH FRIENDS VIA FACEBOOK...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im jay from south croydon. I am halfway through my ACS course and need to make up a portfolio of Jobs. If anyone qualified and experienced...
Replies
Views
Back