Search the forum,

Discuss Loss of tap pressure every now and then in office building sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GeorgeOz

Hi there!

In one of our office buildings a tennant is complaining of loss of pressure from there kitchen taps every now and then...

I have just been to check it out and at first the pressure was fine then after running it for a few minutes I turned the taps off and on again and then the pressure had dropped! I ran it again for a few minutes and turned it off and on again and the pressure was ok again.

They say it's the same mainly in mornings and late afternoons.

anyone have any ideas what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

George

In the same building there is a company that makes pure water and fills up big tanks so maybe that is taking away the pressure, although no one else in the building has mentioned it happening to them?

"No quarter" turn vales any where? Sounds like some one draining "the ocean" probably a "communication breakdown" between tenants. You probably get a response from tank people like "that's the way" it's always been for almost "ten years gone " ;)

Your time is gonna come when they are going to work. It could be the water firm stealing your pressure like Del Boy and rodders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Loss of tap pressure every now and then in office building sink in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock