Discuss Lost fixings for hinged bath shower screen in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

L

LukeYew

Good morning,
I have a hinged shower screen for my bath that I don't have fixings for.

The guide holes in the screen line up with guide holes in the frame - but the holes in the frame are horizontal slots, presumably so that I can adjust the shower screen for a not-quite-vertical wall.

However if I use simple screws to fit it, the shower screen can move freely in the slots and won't be securely fitted.

Has anyone come across this? I can't find suitable fixings anywhere but I might just not know what to look for?

Thanks for any help!

You want some small self tappers and I’m guessing you haven’t drilled the holes yet (for them ?)

Reply to Lost fixings for hinged bath shower screen in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I had to remove the glass panels from this quadrant shower cubicle and I'm struggling to get one of the screens back in place properly. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a hinged shower screen attached to a bath. It swings backwards and forwards. However, we want to stop...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'd like to get some advice on the following issue. We have relatively large tiles (see image 1), and the idea was that the vertical...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
Hi Just moved into a house and in process of renewing sealant around the shower cubicle. Feel free to skip to the bottom to get the question...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock