Discuss Low flow rate low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boiler boy

I recently changed a set of taps in an upstairs flat it has a hot water cylinder with Immersion heater all electric no rads etc what can I do?
I didn't drain the cylinder only turned mains stop tap off and turned bath taps on to drain the water ? Any ideas keep seeing 'faucet' but the new taps don't have this (kitchen taps)

Should be sure!!!
if you're gonna start changing things for other people then you need to know what is upstream of it and how it functions.
will save you alot of heartache (and unhappy customers)

but it sounds like airlock.

stick the aquavac on the taps and give it a suck

The water comes out of the hot tap like a trickle,,

Somebody else said this put a hose from the cold tap to the hot and turn it on, thanks

Thats one way of doing it but looking at that photo, with no overflow could leave you with a very wet cupboard...

The photo was just a demo in college few years ago haha nothing to do with with this job ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low flow rate low pressure in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock