Discuss Low flow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dave1

At a job today customer wants an invented but only has 10lpm on main. Cust is willing to have main up sized, is there a way the water board can test to make sure what the flow rate is like at the boundary to see it's up to it?

At a job today customer wants an invented but only has 10lpm on main. Cust is willing to have main up sized, is there a way the water board can test to make sure what the flow rate is like at the boundary to see it's up to it?

they should already know the pressure and flow rate (ish) at the main/ sub main

just phone them up and ask them

Even if they had a combi they would benefit from a new main
Is it lead?
Is the stopcock open fully/working?

Even if they had a combi they would benefit from a new main
Is it lead?
Is the stopcock open fully/working?

I couldn't get to the stopcock as it was boxed in. I couldn't even see it. The house will have two bathrooms with showers and a cloakroom so a combi is out of the question.

I couldn't get to the stopcock as it was boxed in. I couldn't even see it. The house will have two bathrooms with showers and a cloakroom so a combi is out of the question.
Same as my house and I have a 28kw combi (was here when I moved in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low flow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock