Discuss Low hot flow from mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

womble

I have a mixer tap in the bathroom and had very little flow coming from it compared to the the cold, I had the washer replaced ( so i was told ) and it seemed to improved but only slighly. Now the problem is here again, why would i be getting low flow? Any help appreciated.

washer may well have fallen off, jammed and reduced the flow, first try rewashering the tap.

Hi, I have the same problem with two taps in my house. One is in a room with a double sink and the mixer tap in the sink is fine so I'm sure it's a problem with the tap.

Did you sort out your problem and if so how?

Thanks

p.s. Both have had very little use since new but we have been away from the house for some months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low hot flow from mixer tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock