Discuss Lux Heat Column Radiators? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm contemplating treating the front room to some aluminium column rads. Looking on the justradiators site there's 1 that fits the bill at nearly 2 metres long. A company called Lux Heat makes the rad I'm interested in. Anyone heard of this make and are they ok?

A radiator need to suit the heat loss / demand of the room and the size of the system / boiler. If you're going to ask someone to fit it please choose them first then listen to their advice.

Nope never heard of them

On line supplier from Preston I think.
Supplied some ci rads to a customer of ours who then asked us to fix.
Quality was so poor (40mm curve on a 900mm rad) we refused to fix .
Took customer weeks of hassle to get rads collected and refunded.

Reply to Lux Heat Column Radiators? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
I would like to add an additional radiator to our central heating system. We have an attached double garage converted to a man-cave and workshop...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I bought my house last year and recently had a couple of radiators swapped for modern triple columns. Since they were installed they...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back