Discuss M6 junction 18 ish was flooded today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

We dropped of our eldest (girly 24) at Manchester airport for a flight to White Horse Yukon Canada - to take up her latest
career move - mum flooded all 4/5 lanes with tears on way home. :bow:

White Horse is a virtual arctic desert nearer to Russia than New York - and gess what ? we are going to have to visit
next summer - Joy ...........kids hey !

centralheatking

With you in spirit. Mine's only in Norfolk, but it seems like Canada sometimes.

half of ours has left (daughter) only son left now. but he's at his girlfriends most nights after work.

son moved out, got married, had baby, company killed his overtime, so he and her and lickle one have just moved in with us, luckily its a big place so they have their own rooms etc, and I get to be a happy grumpy grandad. dread the gas and water bills in the spring! but he has got a new job next month BUT he's decided to live at home to save for a house deposit for a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time all 3 kids had left, now have more back than ever left:) and despite enough bogs and bathrooms, I can never get in the one I like in the mornings now, starting to look like jackson due to a lack of shaver!!!

My daughter progress -so far

You have all been so kind i thought an update would be good. So Loopy Lu went
from - Manchester 2 Stockholm. Stockholm - New York and is there now.

Then New York - Vancover on Sunday - then Vancover- White Horse land Monday !

We will see skype soon ............. CHK

I'm sure my dad was drinking champagne and smoking a cigar when I left the nest! I wish her luck. What a fantastic opportunity to see another part of the world. I'm sure she'll be home before you know it.

oh no, im up that way tomorrow. I hope it clears, id better keep me riggers on the van. :)

Just outside m25. Some southerners never looked at a map more northerly than reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to M6 junction 18 ish was flooded today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock