Discuss Magna booster, Magna clean or TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm i think a friendly "hey i saw that you didnt list the filter i designed, its not hugely available at the moment but would you like a sample to bench mark it agaisnt the others you have installed and give feedback? " could have shown you in a better light :)

my view is if youve designed a product it makes you a manufactuer member, you cant exactly point out flaws in other products unless asked however if you want to comment on pumps as such, go ahead as a regular forum member!

Look at ray stafford he's a merchent member, he isnt going to go around saying how useless pts, hps or plumbase can be is he ;)

however he can turn around and say how useless a toyota prius is!

i am merely pointing out something that i come across everyday as a plumber ,similar to the other members on the forum . I look in depth at each filter I come across
Hmm i think a friendly "hey i saw that you didnt list the filter i designed, its not hugely available at the moment but would you like a sample to bench mark it agaisnt the others you have installed and give feedback? " could have shown you in a better light :)

my view is if youve designed a product it makes you a manufactuer member, you cant exactly point out flaws in other products unless asked however if you want to comment on pumps as such, go ahead as a regular forum member!

Look at ray stafford he's a merchent member, he isnt going to go around saying how useless pts, hps or plumbase can be is he ;)

however he can turn around and say how useless a toyota prius is!

Closing this thread now.

Bspareltd, we gave you plenty of advice during the development of your filter but you are now at the marketing stage.

And for that we have rules which you are falling foul of.

Fully appreciate your pride and passion but don't put yourself in the position where we have to ban you like so many before.
I will, however, post a closed poll so you can see the feelings about your filter against the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magna booster, Magna clean or TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back