Discuss Magna booster, Magna clean or TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
centramag by trappex for us all day long cheaper and better engineered

The magnet is very strong and the valves are high quality - its a nice unit

Its on utube and they have a website centralheatking

I was looking for some bites, but the one I installed on wednesday went in easily and looked ok , less the label, which they are downsizing soon.

new systems im now fitting the mb3, very impressed with the one i fitted 2 weeks ago. Picked up alot of non magnetic bits, very small bits i may add, very long warrantee and made of brass........... whats not to like.

I've only fitted TF1's, cleaned others though, and broke many a magna clean ISO valve too!!

Does the tf1 actually catch non-magnetic debris , NO ,patent examiner rejected their claim .
Tf1 drain valve has a problem ,it passes ,so what do you do buy another canister .
Magnaclean (Magnaleak) need i say any more .
Screwfix filter ,a brillow pad to catch non-magnetic debris !
Trappex centramag all the way £56.99 from the 1st of May on the gas safe website (www.gassafetyshop.co.uk) limited period only

Does the tf1 actually catch non-magnetic debris , NO ,patent examiner rejected their claim .
Tf1 drain valve has a problem ,it passes ,so what do you do buy another canister .
Magnaclean (Magnaleak) need i say any more .
Screwfix filter ,a brillow pad to catch non-magnetic debris !
Trappex centramag all the way £56.99 from the 1st of May on the gas safe website (www.gassafetyshop.co.uk) limited period only

personally i think you should not comment on these threads unless somebody has a question about your filter. Even if we agree with your comments or not i think the integrity of the board comes into doubt when a manufacturer answers a question questioing the quality of most of his competitors.

or is this just me?

please tell me to shut up if so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magna booster, Magna clean or TF1 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock