Discuss magna clean question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Richie_77

Hi all
Started a job yesterday installing a load of new rads on an s plan system the problem is that the pump is on the return and the only place to fit the magna clean is in front of it will the pump affect its performance its a large system
Any thoughts ideas
please dont say move the pump as thatll be a ball ache

Hi all
Started a job yesterday installing a load of new rads on an s plan system the problem is that the pump is on the return and the only place to fit the magna clean is in front of it will the pump affect its performance its a large system
Any thoughts ideas
please dont say move the pump as thatll be a ball ache
Pump on the return on an S plan?

Thats what i thought pump on the return ?? but its been working fine since it was installed in the late 70s I flushed the circuit pipework today and got the boiler to stop kettling and the guys made up.
Its already a combined feed and vent in 3/4. This had me returning to the van to hook out a compression cap....
So was this the done thing back then?

One way of doing it but not common. Write it down it may get you out a hole one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to magna clean question in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock