Discuss Magnaclean Pro Vrs Pro2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi
just need some quick advice.
I bought a Magnaclean pro 2 from ebay for £72.00 posted. Arrived today.
Its a Magnaclean Pro.

From reading a bit on this forum i was under the impression the 2 was a better job.
Im tempted to send it back.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Craig.

The two items are very different. Pro 2 has drain of point, better valves and connectors. If you've been sent the original version it will do the job but it's not as good

pro 2 is alot better animal. If the item is not as described then send a message to the seller and suggest you get a discount or send it back.

You know at the end of the day its a powerful magnet in a water stream, how much better will 2 do it than 1 , was one such a disaster, should all the people with a one take them out and replace them with a two, two has been tweaked that's all, fit the thing and watch it collect all the carp, two is probably cheaper to make that's why they changed it and at the same time added a few goodies, it's called R&D

If it's not what you've paid for then send it back. I had a similar issue last night, ordered boneless chicken, got a bucket of legs and thighs! Still tasty but not what I really wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magnaclean Pro Vrs Pro2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock