Discuss Maidenhead, Berks. Need a gas safe engineer with MET1 certs. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathexis

Need a gas safe engineer with MET1 certs to simply reconnect meter to newly positioned service pipe.
(Building work taking place and connection to house not necessary).

Have you looked on the Gas Safe register for engineers in your area? They should list what appliances the engineer is ticketed up for. Im MET1 and would be happy to help but im in sunny Bournemouth. (not so sunny today thou). If you dont mind the travel cost I dont mind doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Maidenhead, Berks. Need a gas safe engineer with MET1 certs. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have just qualified as a registered gas safe engineer I am keen to work with someone who is more experienced for the first year or so to...
Replies
Views
I
Can someone in the know kindly clarify, please? I have tried to get Gas Safe on the phone, but no good! I have had conflicting advice. I am in the...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock