Search the forum,

Discuss Making a memorable Impact - 7K in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great , I didnt know we could carry on the post score

Well done hammers !!!

Well done hammers keep nailing them down

Well done Hammers on the 7k posts....great input to the forums ..regards Turnpin:)

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Making a memorable Impact - 7K in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse moves to the Midlands from Bridgewater. Meanwhile I'm doing my NVQ level 2 in plumbing. The goal of the course is Renewable Energy Engineer. I'll...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
Interested on thoughts on this (I've also posted on another forum but thought this might be a better place to ask); Long time lurker, have gleamed some great knowledge from this site, finally signed up as I cant find an exact answer to the below. I'm not a heating engineer, but an electrical...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Having a problem with a recent installation. Fitted new unvented cylinder and boiler. Everything fine for 6 months Then I get a call from my customer reporting a water hammer issue. I attend site and fit a shock arrestor. 2 days later he phones me back... still doing it. He says when you open a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock