Discuss Makita vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
why makita ? try one of the nilfisk range do a goofle search, cant post the link, i use the multi 20 and its really well made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Makita vac in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Evening all, I’m currently in the process of refurbing my house, and have opted to wet UFH for the whole of the downstairs. The upstairs will be...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, sorry to have to post this but we got a new bathroom a few months ago and the toilet seat was loose at one side. The cistern is...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from...
Replies
Views
TL/DR: Can I have a bend of 90 degrees in the dry section of a 4-inch soil vent? Hi. I am renovating a small bathroom. There is an awkward part...
Replies
Views
Hi all Moved to flat recently, and the heating is not very good. I realized the pressure is too low, below 1 bar. It is Meibes, product number...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock