Discuss Manufacturer instructions in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

My boiler is not fitted to MI, is there a law against this? If so could someone point me in the right direction. Many thanks

It depends what’s wrong. Any more info or pictures?
If it’s unsafe it could be against gas regulations.
If against manufacturers instructions the warranty could be void.

Reply to Manufacturer instructions in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hi I am potentially buying a house but the below has been written on an inspection carried out on the boiler. "Boiler not fitted to...
Replies
Views
N
Hi I am potentially buying a house but the below has been written on an inspection carried out on the boiler. "Boiler not fitted to...
Replies
Views
Nigel Davies
N
I've had a burst pipe under bathroom floor. Ive had it dug up and made safe with the affected pipe cut and end caps fitted. The pipes are cover...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. Bit general. We have solar boosting our hot water using iboost. My question, the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock