Discuss Mcalpine md100 question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

20201205_171303.jpg

Installing a wet room with this shower gulley, mcalpine md100, it's got 3 branch connections and blanks if they're unused.

I wondering if I can run a basin waste into this gulley, itd save me a bit of hassle.

Thanks

It has been designed for that purpose so yes you can.
However I wouldn’t as it gives potential for basin waste to bubble up into shower area.

Reply to Mcalpine md100 question in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
S
I have a brand new, unboxed shower/wet room screen from KRION purchased from Porcelanosa UK. It is the Attica 1 model, as shown in the attached...
Replies
Views
Sebastian T
S
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock