Search the forum,

Discuss Megaflow - identifying which immersion heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Hi Folks
I need to replace the lower immersion on a 210l cylinder but not sure which to go for. The one thats in there has a white cap and has the push on stat.
Any guidance please?
Thanks

(oh and yes, I have g3) :)

cmon bunks have a look in the manual :) part no there and if its the one I.m thinking of they arent cheap!

Last edited by a moderator:
Manual? Since when has any custard got the blimmin manual!!
Ill have to phone Megaflow I guess. I took a note of the stat part number but there didnt seem to be one on the body.

yre6etyn.jpg

Okley Dokley, I thought there were different versions as the prices were hugely varied, but it appears its 95606920 that I need.
Thanks again chaps.

Around ÂŁ80 I believe?
Is that right, I know there not cheap as said.

Bought one a couple of years ago for a center store, they use the heatrae sadia immersions. 74 plus the vat. It was the L shaped one.

Thought that was about right, a lot of money but they have you by the balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Megaflow - identifying which immersion heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I have a 20 year old Megaflo CL250 indirect hot water tank that I typically heat with an oil-fired boiler. It has locations for two immersion heaters (one at the base of the tank and the other halfway up). Only the lower immersion is installed and the other (halfway up the tank) is...
Replies
Views
Hello all I'm replacing 2 unvented cylinder a which are (a) end of life and (b) installed in a way which is clearly not right (no 2 port shut off valve on the heating coils just for a start, and there are other issues). The heating coils are currently controlled with 3 port valves that are...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar diverters are nothing new, but as far as I can see the current hybrid systems all require a change of boiler and I'm going to propose a system which could use...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have a job that had an immersion heater overheating, i didn't know how old it was so just replaced it as they don't seem to last these days. Within a week it had overheated, so i reset it. Now a month later it has gone again, and maybe once more. It's a 14" immersion, incoloy/titanium...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented cylinder. One of the attic rads is in the same zone as the cylinder so just has a "dumb" TRV on it. The two bathroom rads also remain without TRVs and I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock