Discuss Merry christmas to all our members. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave

Have a nice christmas and we hope a good new year...2009....thanks for all your input and help on the forums...:)

thanks dave..

Not a merry xmas bunch then......lol lol....

I thought plumbers loved xmas and were a happy lot...:)

where not tilers we don't get the time off leaks don't take time off

Merry Christmas guys :)

Have a great new year too.

champagne-088.gif
happy-new-year-046.GIF

asha asha glug.. merry new year. hic..are we there yet? when can we stop celebrating . please.

Happy New Year to everybody on the forum. Hope you and your family are well and in good health.

I hope you all had a great christmas. Happy new year to you one and all.

Have a nice christmas and we hope a good new year...2009....thanks for all your input and help on the forums...:)

thanks dave..

Happy New Year to all + families

Not posted before, although trained as a plumber back in the days of Yore (that's a very long time ago almost pre-Merlin), joined the RAF a year after finishing my apprenticeship and now having left I have considered returning, but 34+ years is an awful long time and so much has changed, for the better???? maybe!! Is there room in the market for an old git?
Regards
Plumb Bob

I would like to wish everyone a happy and prosperous(hope i spelt that right) new year and hopefully we will all still be in business this time next year,remember cream allways rises to the top!
Luv bob:d

hope you all had a nice christmas and all the best for the new year

ps im still looking for an apprentership in SE London area... i have NVQ L2 in plumbing

:)hi guys
better late than never
HAPPY NEW YEAR
LETS WORK HARD TO MAKE IT A PROSPEROUS YEAR.

:)hi guys
better late than never
HAPPY NEW YEAR
LETS WORK HARD TO MAKE IT A PROSPEROUS YEAR.[/quote]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Merry christmas to all our members. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Merry (almost) Christmas PlumbersForums.net! It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to TilersForums.com...
Replies
Views
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Happy Christmas From PlumbersForums.net! We would like to wish all our members, new and old, a very happy Festive Season! Thanks for sticking...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to this forum. I hope someone experienced out there can help me find the fix. We recently finished a building project and had a major...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock