Search the forum,

Discuss Message at top of page in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hybrid

Im probably missing something obvious but how do I remove the important warning at the top of the page?
I view the forum on my phone mostly and it takes up a lot of real estate.

You can't I'm afraid. Dan, the forum owner, has it there.

It may stay there for a while owing to the threat of legal action.

You now can. I wanted to make sure we stopped these firms ripping off our members!!!!!

If you click the X in the top right corner now though, it will go for you. :)

Sorry to have pestered you with it, there was a good reason behind it.

Thanks for the warning Dan but glad we can now remove it regards Turnpin:wink_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Message at top of page in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant Ecotec Plus combi boiler that was installed just over 6 years ago. It has been serviced annually, the most recent service being about 2 months ago. The controller is a Vaillant VRT 350f wireless type. Recently a spanner symbol and a “Service Heat Generator” message have...
Replies
Views
A
I'm replacing the shower cartridge on my Bristan 1901 Thermostatic Exposed Dual Control Shower (Top Outlet). I have removed the cap and screw but the temperature handle won't come off. Am I missing something or does it just need more force?
Replies
Views
AlexTTT
A
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was hoping to get some replies from Members about whether this is happening to anyone else: When I logged into the Forum this afternoon and went to look down...
Replies
Views
I’ve just swapped these new valves over live. Didn’t realise how bad the old nuts looked until finished the job. Would it be hard taking these valves back of plugging up the live water supply at the top of 90degree bend to remove the old olive and nut and fit the new nut olive then fit back onto...
Replies
Views
During an install of new boiler ('old' boiler died after 11-12 years) the system was "drained" but I guess maybe 90% of water was left in the (rather large) underfloor pipe system. What is the best way to tell how much inhibitor should be added in this case? (also taking account that system was...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock