Discuss Millionaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a million once, but then I lost Mayfair and Old Kent Road, and it all went down hill from there.

Everyone in this country is obsessed with money. Don't know the reason why as most don't have any. :lol:

The plumbing will get you started then you can start to build a property portfolio. It all comes together eventually. Before you know it you'll have more money coming in than you'll know what to do with.
The decisions become harder to make though.
I can't decide on a month in the Bahamas or a tour around Australia!
Think I'll let the mrs decide!

my old gaffa made a few when he sold the company for 20 million plus. its rare tho, and not in todays climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Millionaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Good afternoon anyone on here doing a Plumbing pre-attendance Health and Safety test? That's impossible to pass. I failed it twice and have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock