Discuss Millionaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're do I start. Property portfolio. 2 lap dancing cubs, and a little plumbing and heating business.

....my mums shouting me I've got to go. Lol

It's not all about the money, there's much more to a CAREER than money. I love what I do, always learning and to me that means more than money.

Spot on, I comfortably earn near enough 35/40k every year, and this year it will be slightly more as I'm going for a mortgage, I could easily earn another 10/15k on too of what I do, but I like the routine I have and the time I have to myself in the evening and on weekends.

I enjoy my job and enjoy meeting different people on every job, I have a mate who spends as little time as possible in people's homes during his working day and FairPlay to him he earns a fortunes, but I'm not about that really.

I like to take my time with each job and I can guarantee I learn something new everyday.

Money is nice, but there's more important things, fortunately doing this for a job, when we need extra money we can do extra work and earn it, but I'm happy working the way I am.

Id love to be a millionaire, but I have no aspirations to turn myself into a business that employs people and tenders for contracts, its too much hassle.

my couple of property rentals help when plumbing and heatings slow. But to be a millionaire you need to find a niche. My cousin did just that 20 years back when fed up with plumbing he bought a few air cons and sold them out of his garage. took on some subbies and built a good turnover based on the rising need for computer servers needing to keep cool along with the office staff. Now he has binned his maserati for a vw, still has a rather big yacht, plays golf and goes abroad regularly for several months. His mangers run the firm for him and hes waiting for them to buy him out!! Forget millionaire just multi millionaire and now he also invests in start ups ie the dragons but doesnt want to be a prat on tv! hes still a good bloke, but doesnt need to worry about wheres work gone like the rest of us!!! green horned just a bit :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on drawing over a Million out of my Pension.

Anyone know a reliable way to live to 267 ?

I'm just plodding really, don't want to do this forever just waiting for sumfing good to happen. Fancy a go on the stock market

I know a few people who have had a couple of staff and a couple of vans on the road an they say its a lot of stress an wish they could just go back to a 1 man band then as they don't seem to be any richer, but then I no another plumber in the same boat an think he's doin sumfin right as he lives a good life. Depends what you want in life.

all the merchants I know must be millionaires,coz they are always getting most of my money:):):)

How many times have you heard in the merchants 'are you being done mate?'
Altogether, every time we come in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Millionaire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Good afternoon anyone on here doing a Plumbing pre-attendance Health and Safety test? That's impossible to pass. I failed it twice and have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock