Discuss Milwaukee vs makita in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Makita everything (circular saw, angle grinder, impact, combi drill, vacuum, jig saw, radio, multi tool, palm sander, heavy duty drill) use the 4ah and the 5ah batteries and have never had a problem. Dropped the drill off a third floor scaffold and no a problem with it.

I do love my Milwaukee kit but I think you get better overall value with Makita especially if you are thinking of extending your kit beyond the usual drills.

Just make sure you're comparing like with like. The brushless Mak tools are labelled "BL" but it isn't always clear in the listing whereas you know Mil brushless are defined by "FUEL" and take into account battery capacity when comparing prices/kits.

Have Makita everything. Dropped the drill off a third floor scaffold and no a problem with it.

Must be the way it landed.
Today I dropped a Milwaukee impact driver from 11 metres - and it was completely fecked.
I think the battery is salvageable - might need some tape - I see if it charges tomorrow.

PS - I had to sweep the remnants of the drill up

Cable ties and gaffa tape can fix anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Milwaukee vs makita in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock